1. You are applying in an online web portal for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority, Kolkata /Alipore under the Urban Land (Ceiling & Regulation) Act, 1976 in terms of Sub rule 4 of Rule 4 of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation Building Rules, 2009 in connection with your notice to Kolkata Municipal Corporation for erection or alteration of a building.
2. In case of more than one Applicant for NOC for a particular KMC premises, please enter the names of all the co-applicants in the designated box one after another by putting a comma in between the names of the applicants. Only a single Application will be required to be submitted for all the applicants for a particular KMC premises.
3. In case of more than one owner as on 17.02.1976 and also on present date , in the premises please enter the names of all the co-owners in the designated box one after another by putting a comma in between the names of the owners under column (g) and (i) of point no. 10 of the Application.
4. Any other features such as passage, pathways, garden, outhouse etc. under point No. 11, those should be mentioned separately and land areas are also to be mentioned separately e.g Boundary Walls-50 Sq. Mtrs., Out House- 100 Sq Mtrs in the designated boxes
5. Please enter the mobile number which you want to register in the system for future communications.
6. Please enter the email address(in gmail) you want to register in the system for future communications.
7. Deed size must be within 5 Mb.
8. Do not use the special character(like @ , % & * ( ) ^ $ # ! + = : " " < > ? | \ /) in the uploaded file name. you can use only - or _ in the uploaded file name.
9. Please enter the specific Police station under whose jurisdiction the residential/ business/ corporate address of the applicant(s) you want to register in the system.
10. Please enter the proper address and PIN code of the residential/ Business/ Corporate address of the applicant(s) you want to register in the system.
11. In column no.13 please download the specimen of the Affidavit already provided and fill up the required fields of the said downloaded proforma of affidavit and upload the scanned image of the properly filled in Affidavit in .pdf format, duly sworn before the Judicial/ Executive Magistrate or a Notary Public on a Non-Jucicial stamp paper of Rs.10.00(ten) and the not applicable parts of the Affidavit, if any, in reference to your application, should be penned through neatly but in no case actual proforma affidavit should be changed.
12. You will be required to submit a Boundary Declaration duly registered by the Registering Authority and upload the scanned image of the said declaration in .pdf Format., in reference to your application, which will be asked by the Competent Authority through your registered E-Mail if any discrepancy is found in the purchased area, mutated area and the physically possessed area.
13. Please verify the application and data provided from your end thoroughly before final submission. No change/correction is possible after its final submission.
14. You will receive a link in your registered email address immediately after final submission of your online application. Please click the link to ensure successful submission of your application.
15. You will get a list of the required documents from the Competent Authority in your registered email address. The required documents are to be uploaded by you in the system in. pdf format within 7 days. For uploading please click in Status tab of the Homepage, put your Application ID and upload the documents one by one.
16.Please note that the timeline of your desired service as per West Bengal Right To Public Services Act, 2013 is ordinarily 30(thirty) working days from the date of receipt of properly filled up application but this period does not include the intervening period of sending the demand of the Competent Authority for some required documents , either on the date of submission of Application or any subsequent date, during the process of your application , and the actual date of submission of those required documents to the Competent Authority. This timeline is however subject to the condition that all required information and documents submitted by you are sufficient and proper in connection with the Urban Land (Ceiling & Regulation Act ,1976 and any other concerned Act and Rules.
17. Please use the system generated Application ID for further references and for knowing the updated status of your application.
18. All future correspondence from the Competent Authority will be made through the registered email address and please adhere to the timeline mentioned in the email, if any, to get the service within stipulated time frame as mentioned under the West Bengal Right To Public Services Act, 2013.